Friday, October 1, 2010

Do you have a blog?

Recently Abram, my baby brother, texted me asking if I still had a blog. If you’re curious, you can peruse his blog here. But I thought that was a pretty good question.

The answer? I don’t know. What I do know is I’m completely burned out on the Friday Five. Over the last 3 years I’ve done just about one a week, and it’s become a bit of a drag. Frankly, it’s become tedious.

However, ironically I do miss telling little stories about the week, and I definitely miss sharing my thoughts and opinions.[1]

So what now? Well, I’m not sure. I think going forward I’m going to try to post more just little things about life. I also think going forward I’m not going to try so hard to be perfect in every posting (outside of the Friday Five that is).

And who knows, maybe there will be the occasional Friday Five.

But for now, there is still a blog. It’s just going to change form a bit.

[1] You say pontificating, I say sharing thoughts and opinions.

No comments: