Home for a full week. What a great time this has been. Outside of the 4a conference calls on Tuesday and Thursday, it was a good time. I've done a whole lot of nothing, and loved every minute of it.
I went to the Poinsettia Bowl last night with my brothers and a friend last night - good time, even if we did get stuck on the Utah side of the field. Karin and I did her work party as well this week. All-in-all, a very good time.
As for the 5, I figured a Christmas theme would work.
- My favorite Christmas movie is Miracle on 34th Street. The original black and white.
- It's not Christmas to me until I see Linus's soliloquy.
- Karin and I traditionally go out to dinner somewhere on Christmas Eve. This year will be a little more challenging with the Chargers playing on Christmas Eve.
- My mother's Jewish, which meant we always celebrated both Hanukah and Christmas. Hanukah was my preference simply because it meant my mother made latkas. (Simply garnished with applesauce, thanks.)
- I love this time of year for all the college bowl games. I will watch every last one of them. It's great seeing small schools go give it everything they've got.