This week has been very laid back for the two of us. Karin had all week off, and I, of course, have been in town. We did a very quiet little Christmas, and have just enjoyed getting away from life for a while.
I don't really do New Year's resolutions, or at least I don't stick to them, but here are 5 things I'd like to work on in 2008.
- I'd like to drop about 20 pounds. Every time I say that, some well-meaning person will tell me I don't need to lose any weight. While I appreciate that, I'd still like to have a chin again.
- I'd like to read a little more non-computer stuff. Be nice to get through a couple of books over the course of the year.
- A little more time at home might be nice. Just saying. ;-)
- Figuring out who to vote for in the primaries is probably in order.
- There's quite a bit I'd like to get done around the house. Some new carpeting. Maybe new counter tops. Things like that.