Friday, December 28, 2007

Friday Five

This week has been very laid back for the two of us. Karin had all week off, and I, of course, have been in town. We did a very quiet little Christmas, and have just enjoyed getting away from life for a while.

I don't really do New Year's resolutions, or at least I don't stick to them, but here are 5 things I'd like to work on in 2008.

  1. I'd like to drop about 20 pounds. Every time I say that, some well-meaning person will tell me I don't need to lose any weight. While I appreciate that, I'd still like to have a chin again.
  2. I'd like to read a little more non-computer stuff. Be nice to get through a couple of books over the course of the year.
  3. A little more time at home might be nice. Just saying. ;-)
  4. Figuring out who to vote for in the primaries is probably in order.
  5. There's quite a bit I'd like to get done around the house. Some new carpeting. Maybe new counter tops. Things like that.

No comments: