I've been a tad out of touch from the blog recently. I apologize for that and intend to work harder on that. I do plan on doing "trip reviews" every week, hopefully starting later today when I get to the airport.
In the mean time, I felt like being a tad seasonal, so here are 5 things that scare me:
- Snakes. I hesitated putting this out there, because I know some of my friends who read this like to play jokes - this is not funny. Don't do it. Snakes petrify me. Almost dehabilitatingly so.
- Horror movies. I just don't do them. I used to a bit as a kid, but not any more.
- I'm rather squeamish about my fingers. I've had a good amount done to them - lost a couple of fingernails, sliced one in a paper cutter, had a lovely compound separation. So anything that involves getting fingers caught in something...
- I'm a tad claustrophobic. Not much, but I get a little uneasy in certain situations, including sitting in the window seat (which oddly is something I used to love.)
- Heights. But it's not a bad scare, more of a good scare; a rush. I love being able to look over a high ledge, rollercoasters, and pretty much anything else. It frightens me, but it's a high that I rather enjoy.