Well - almost time to get back on the road again. But this week has been very nice. We of course did our annual Vegas trip for New Year's (I can confirm a good time was had by all), and these past couple of days have been an attempt to lay low.
As for the five, I found a few questions worthwhile at www.friday5.org:
- What’s something you suspect you regularly overpay for?
Auto costs - gas and otherwise. It's something you simply must have, and there are times when you just have to bite the bullet and go for it.
- What’s something you suspect you regularly underpay for?
Travel expenses - specifically hotel and rental car. Hotwire is a wonderful thing.
- What’s taking up more of your time than it should?
Playing on the computer - surfing the Internet or playing games.
- What’s causing you stress only because you let it?
At the moment, not too much. But I do have a tendency to let things get to me very easily.
- If all your karma were based on your positive and negative attitudes, would it be in good shape, in bad shape, or perfectly in balance?
In all reality, probably in balance. I can have my fair share of mood swings. ;-)