Saturday, January 26, 2008

The phrase you're looking for is "Butt-Kicking"

I'm sitting here watching Barack Obama give his victory speech for South Carolina. You have to give the guy credit for being a great orator if nothing else.

The final numbers aren't in yet, but Barack will likely take over 50% of the vote in South Carolina. Very impressive in a 3-horse race, especially considering the work that the Clinton's did in the state.

I don't know what Super Ridiculous Tuesday will bring. I don't know what the conventions will bring. I don't know what November will bring. But what I do know is that Barack has captured my imagination in a way that Bill Clinton did in 1992.

Is Barack perfect? No. Do I agree with everything he says? No, but there isn't a candidate out there that I agree with 100%. Is he inexperienced? Yes, and the most important choice he will make is a VP candidate if it comes to that.

But as for right now, Barack has my vote (which is already in the mail, BTW).

No comments: