Friday, August 14, 2009

Friday Five

The Excuse

None needed. W00t!

The Week

For the first time in a little while I found myself back in Houston. Now you might be thinking, “Wow. Houston in August. What a pleasant treat.” You’d be wrong. It was Africa hot. Tarzan couldn’t take this kind of hot. Add to that the fact that it will pour at a moment’s notice (and then clear up in 30 minutes) and you’ve got just a fantastic week!

I was able to get together for dinner with a friend of mine from Manhattan who happened to be in town which was nice. Otherwise it was mostly just the corporate apartment and work.

The Exercise

Oh! And the gym. I know, but go with me on this one. I actually did manage to make it down to the gym this week. Granted, it was only twice, but still, that’s twice more than last week. I’m just hoping I can get momentum built.

The Travel Note

If you’re going to sign up for anything, sign up for the rental car company memberships. Being able to walk straight to a car without having to wait in line at the counter after a long flight is awesome.

The Five

Went looking for questions for inspiration and stumbled upon questions here: http://community.livejournal.com/thefridayfive

  1. What is your morning routine?
    Snooze about 5 times.
    Check email.
    Shower, shave (maybe), brush teeth, vitamins.
    Breakfast (usually).
    Rush out the door cursing myself for hitting snooze.
  2. What is your nightly routine?
    Brush teeth.
    Sleep (if I can).
  3. Do you like to listen to the radio when you sleep or have it quiet?
    Gotta have the TV on.
  4. What do you like to sleep in?
    Yeah, I’m going to pass on that question.
  5. What is the first thing you think about when you wake up in the morning?
    What city an I in?
    Do I have any email?

No comments: