It's been a pretty mundane week - packing, living life, etc. Nothing really to blog about, which is why I'm glad I have the Friday Five to keep me connected to the blog. See - there is a method to my madness.
With our departure just a couple short weeks away, I figured it would be fitting to do a list of the top 5 things I'm going to miss about San Diego.
- Having my brothers in San Diego. I hadn't lived in the same city as both of my brothers since the age of 18, and back then it was a strained relationship at best. Now one brother lives 2 doors down from me, and the other about 8 blocks away (when he's not floating.)
- The friends we've made. I can't remember a time when we had managed to surround ourselves with better people. Karin and I love each and every one of you/them, and will miss you all greatly.
- Kickball. Yeah, it's kinda corny to list it here, but it's been a big part of my life for the last 2 years. I can still hear Jumbo yelling, "CUPS AT THE READY!!!!"
- The beer scene. San Diego has one of the hottest microbrew scenes, and according to Beer Advocate San Diego has collection of the best microbreweries in the world.
- The weather. It's currently 72 and partly cloudy, with the clouds giving way to sun later in the day. Doesn't matter what day you read this post on, I can pretty much guarantee that will be the weather.