Friday, July 20, 2007

Friday Five

This is a very emotional post as it will be the last one from San Diego. Or, to appease my San Diego friends, the last post for about a year. (There apparently is a pool as to when we will move back to San Diego.) Almost much anything today is bound to make me start blubbering. I'm pretty pathetic.

Anyway, I will be posting every night during our trip just to give you updates during our trip. Hopefully it will be uneventful. Knock on wood.

With that, here's 5 miscellaneous things about me:

  1. My favorite word by far is discombobulated. It has a great onomatopoetic quality about it. I also like phantasmagoria, but I can never work that in to a sentence.
  2. I normally need a TV on to fall asleep. When my head hits the pillow my brain doesn't always stop. Having the TV on gives it something to focus on. Fortunately, Karin is OK with this.
  3. Karin and I have voted for 2 actors for governor; Jesse once and Arnold twice. I'm hoping Chuck Norris runs for governor in Texas.
  4. One of my life goals is to be published. My problem is I have a hard time staying focused enough to read a book let alone actually write one. The other problem is finding both a topic and someone to publish me.
  5. I think the greatest high in the world is watching the light bulb turn on for a student. It's the whole reason to do this job.

No comments: