Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Yankee Stadium

This is for those readers who are not in the New York area.

If you have not already made it to Yankee Stadium, do so. Assuming that the mob sponsored union workers complete the new stadium on time, Yankee Stadium will be vacant at the end of the 2008 season. I hate the evil empire as much as the next person, but this is one of those times when the history of the game takes precedence. If you are a baseball fan, you owe it to yourself to take in a game here.

As a side note, Shea Stadium is due to be vacant at the end of the 2008 season as well. I enjoyed Karin's and my trip to the stadium only because I had never been to Shea and my father was a Mets fan when I was growing up.

In the mean time, if you're interested, the links have the pictures from our respective trips.

No comments: